Thursday, May 27, 2010

Stamp Camp coming soon!!!

I can't believe it's been so long since I've updated!!! To be honest though I haven't been busy with much stamping :( I did finally get my desk cleared off just in time to work on swaps for our meeting tonight, so now it's a mess again :) I'll update with my swaps soon and the highlights from the meeting soon too.

Hard to believe but stamp camp is right around the corner!!!! I truly love doing stamp camp more than any other event throughout the year. I think it's because I get to work with my fellow demonstrators on it. We have lots of fun before and after stamp camp. I look forward to it and I know my customers do too. There is still plenty of time to register and get the early bird price. So if you haven't already registered make sure you do! It's going to be loads of fun!!! Here's some more details on it:

  • July 10, 2010 at 11AM at St. John's Cathedral, 318 Silver SW, Albuquerque NM

You'll get:

  • Supplies for 5 projects featuring new stamps, colors and accessories!
  • The NEW CATALOG!
  • Entered for AWESOME door prizes
  • Refreshments
  • And of course our retired stamp and accessory MEGA sale! Stamps and accessories discounted 50%--some even more!!!

Early bird registration runs May 21-June 9 $28.00

Late registration runs June 10-June 21 $35.00

I sure hope you can come!! To register click here.


I'll be back soon with a project to show you. Just a reminder, the retired stamps and accessory list will be out in less than a week on June 1. I will try to post early that day to get that list to you, but can't make any promises :)

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: