Saturday, May 1, 2010

Swaps

Posting 2 days in a row!! Holy cow!!! I'm officially now 16 weeks and hopefully this is the end of the horrible, horrible morning sickness stage. I have lots of great highlights to show you from our meeting on Thursday!


This was our make and take. In honor of National Scrapbooking Month we all made scrapbook pages. Well I didn't, Michelle made mine-thanks Michelle!!!! It's hard to tell from the photo but the black paper is the Groom Specialty paper. This page is so elegant and pretty.
Now for the swaps, the theme this month is Mini Catalog. Not all of them were labeled so I'm going to try to tell you who's is who's. Joanna and Amber had a BUNCH of new recruits so they did multiple swaps. It's a nice little thing we offer new recruits, when you sign up and attend your first meeting your first swap is done for you!!! Just another great perk of being a demo-let me know if you'd like to sign up too!!

This one was Amber's. I love those colors!!


Karen did this one, it wasn't labeled but I remember Karen saying her swap had a title "Farwell to Yoyo Yellow" Super cute Karen!


This one wasn't labeled but I'm pretty sure it was Amber's not positive though. Isn't it pretty? I love it-whoever did it!!



Joanna did this one. That set was really popular for our swaps and it's super cute I may have to get it now :)




Joanna did this one too-great masculine card, which I know many of us struggle with!




Another great one by Joanna!! I love this one. The colors, the ribbon-everything!!




Here's another one by Joanna, beautiful!! Love the colors!





Also by Joanna, this one is so pretty and simple!



I don't know who did this one-please label your swaps!! I think it's super cute though. I love the banner made from the ice cream cones! How creative!!




This one was Amber's! Love the texture and thank goodness I just bought that scallop die!! :)




This one is by Angela, great job. I love the colors and the ribbon. I love when the ribbon is all ruffled up, it's so pretty!!





Carmelita made this one. She has the sweetest little baby girl!! I'm so glad she came to the meeting so I could hold the baby! This card is so pretty, I never would have put those colors together. And check out the butterfly, that's new specialty paper in the mini. Parts of the paper will resist ink so you can customize the DSP to any color to match ANY project-isn't that AWESOME!!!





Last but certainly not least is Corrina's card. I love this graduation card. I need to make a couple too!
I'll have my swap to show you soon. I love it and I took lots of pictures of it. So check back soon for that!!
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: