Saturday, March 21, 2009

I'm back after a short break

Well I'm back with a brand new computer. This new one is too smart, but we're glad we have the new one, and it's problem free-yeah! I'm gonna keep this post quick, because I still have a lot of stuff to download and get done on the computer, I'll be back Monday with a super fun project.
So sorry I missed yesterday, here's what I have for you today. I made some more birthday cards for my church. This month I decided to use alot of leftover DSP scraps that I had from workshops and classes. So they're very simple but very cute too.


Stamp Sets: On Your Birthday
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Cardstock: White, Rose Red, Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery, Rose Red, Assorted DSP
Accessories: Scallop border and oval punches, large oval punch, dimensionals
Thanks for looking, see you Monday!

No comments: