Thursday, March 26, 2009

Celebrating Butterflies-and an anniversary!

Well today is a milestone for me. Six years ago today I became a Stampin' Up! demonstrator. I can't believe it's been 6 years. I've had so much fun and I've met some pretty wonderful people. Not just other demonstrators-though they're great but I truly think that I have the best customers in the world, they're all so nice and I thank every one of you from the bottom of my heart, goodness knows I wouldn't not have made it 6 years if it wasn't for fabulous people like you, who let me share what I love everyday!!!! So happy anniversary to me!!

Here's today project. Our demonstrator meeting is tonight. I'm always so excited for these meetings. They're always so much fun and I get inspired to create new fun stuff after every one. So here's my swap for tonight. The theme this month was any new set from the mini catalog-that will be released on April 1, but remember they are 4 Easter sets in there that you can get today! There are still a couple of days of Sale-a-Bration left too, so make sure you get your free stuff before time runs out! Ok back to the card, the set I used is Matchbox Messages. I stamped it in Regal Rose ink then punched it out with my small oval punch, then my large oval punch in Regal Rose and that's all layered on some white and Always Artichoke, where just the bottom is punched with the scallop oval. Really pretty. I had to use my butterfly die again, I just love it!

Supplies:
Stamp Sets: Matchbox Messages
Cardstock: Regal Rose, Always Artichoke, White, Candy Lane DSP, Regal Rose DSP from the level 1 hostess DSP pack
Ink: Regal Rose
Accessories: Big Shot, Butterfly die, Regal Rose ribbon, Small oval, Large oval, Scallop Oval and Eyelet border punches, dimensionals

Thanks for looking see you tomorrow!

No comments: