Last Saturday I told you I would be showing you the amazing project that 'forced' me to finally get the butterfly die, well here it is. Karen, in our demo group, brought one similar to this one to our meeting, I just loved it and had to make one for my self. I used the Parisian Breeze Textured DSP to make mine. I just love it. Isn't it pretty! With SU amazing DSP you could make hundreds of these and everyone would be different! This was actually very simple to make, the hardest part was deciding where to position the butterflies and in what order. I didn't take a picture of Karen's so I went completely off my memory. Thanks again to Karen for a great idea!
I used brads to attach the butterflies to the ribbon.