Featured Post

2017 Christmas Card Stamp a Stack!

It's time for my annual Christmas Card Stamp a Stack! This class is always popular and always sells out!!!!  Don't wait to sign up!...

Monday, March 30, 2009

Turtle and Punch class announcement!

Don't you just love punches and making things with them. Well as you know I adore punches and I just love to create with them. LOVE IT!! I am so excited about today card and my big punch announcement! So here goes!

I'm announcing my Passion for Punches 3, 4 AND 5 classes!
Yes, for all you punch lovers out there I’m doing another 3 classes. Those of you that attended Passion for Punches 1 and 2 will NOT want to miss these and you may want to bring a friend or two! This will be a series of 3 classes, attend 1, 2 or attend all 3 your choice. The projects will be AMAZING!! We’ll be making a hippo, elephant, giraffe and skunk and that’s only the first class!!!! These projects are some of the best and cutest projects that I’ve ever offered for a class. You will not want to miss these. I’ll be doing afternoon classes this time. I’m hoping that I can accommodate more people that way. At each class you’ll make 4 projects all featuring a punched animal or item. So here’s the details:
  • Passion for Punches 3-Wild Animals-April 18 1PM-----RSVP by April 13
  • Passion for Punches 4-Pets-May 16 1PM-----RSVP by May 11
  • Passion for Punches 5-TBA-June 20 1PM-----RSVP by June 15

    All classes will be held at St. John's Cathedral, upstairs in the library

  • The classes will be $15, please bring payment to the class OR get the class for free with a $30 order (before tax and shipping) at the class.
  • All punches will be 15% off the day of the classes ONLY, in addition to other specials.
  • There will be gifts and door prizes.
  • Bring a friend who’s never been to one of my workshop or classes and get a FREE gift!

These classes are going to be sooo much fun---I can hardly contain myself, so I know that you’ll have a blast too!
In addition to everything else that I’ve already mentioned if you’re one of the first 5 people to RSVP for ALL of them you’ll get a $10 gift certificate to use at any of the 3 classes.

Still curious about the classes, well here is just a sample of what we'll be making at the classes. Here's the little turtle! Isn't he just adorable, I copied him from another SU demonstrator. Heather, she's fantastic!
So I hope you liked today's sneak peak!
Thanks for looking, see you tomorrow for Tutorial Tuesday!

1 comment:

Sandra Shimizu said...

Hi Ruth, I loved this card!
Thanks for the inspiration!!!
cheers