Featured Post

2017 Christmas Card Stamp a Stack!

It's time for my annual Christmas Card Stamp a Stack! This class is always popular and always sells out!!!!  Don't wait to sign up!...

Friday, March 27, 2009

Ladybug INK challenge

Last month at our monthly demo meeting, my upline Amber gave us a challenge. It was this pretty flower. We watercolored it at the meeting then we had to take it home and attach it to a project. I made another scallop box. Can't help it, love this die! I put a little half pearl in the center of my flower.

I didn't put the sides on my box this time. I thought I would leave them off to create a pouch type box this time. And of course there's some Ghirardelli chocolate inside. I covered them with Rose Red DSP then used glue dots to attach them inside.


Here it is open..

Supplies:
Stamp Sets: Oval All, Embrace Life

Cardstock: White textured, watercolor, Rose Red, Rose Red DSP, White
Ink: Staz on, Rose Red, Old Olive Marker
Accessories: Regal Rose ribbon, scallop oval punch, large oval punch, glue dots, dimensionals, half pearls, big shot, scallop box die, blender pens
Thanks for looking, see you tomorrow!

1 comment:

Terry Molineux said...

Ruth

What a great idea....love it. Will have to try it out. A friend and my one and only customer wants to do a Festival/Flea Market and this would be a great project....TFS