Friday, March 27, 2009

Ladybug INK challenge

Last month at our monthly demo meeting, my upline Amber gave us a challenge. It was this pretty flower. We watercolored it at the meeting then we had to take it home and attach it to a project. I made another scallop box. Can't help it, love this die! I put a little half pearl in the center of my flower.

I didn't put the sides on my box this time. I thought I would leave them off to create a pouch type box this time. And of course there's some Ghirardelli chocolate inside. I covered them with Rose Red DSP then used glue dots to attach them inside.


Here it is open..

Supplies:
Stamp Sets: Oval All, Embrace Life

Cardstock: White textured, watercolor, Rose Red, Rose Red DSP, White
Ink: Staz on, Rose Red, Old Olive Marker
Accessories: Regal Rose ribbon, scallop oval punch, large oval punch, glue dots, dimensionals, half pearls, big shot, scallop box die, blender pens
Thanks for looking, see you tomorrow!

1 comment:

Terry Molineux said...

Ruth

What a great idea....love it. Will have to try it out. A friend and my one and only customer wants to do a Festival/Flea Market and this would be a great project....TFS