Featured Post

2017 Christmas Card Stamp a Stack!

It's time for my annual Christmas Card Stamp a Stack! This class is always popular and always sells out!!!!  Don't wait to sign up!...

Friday, March 13, 2009

Full Deck

One of my favorite stamp sets in the new mini catalog has got to be Golden Oldies. I just crack up laughing out loud everytime I see it. This card came out super cute! The greeting on this one is "I still have a full deck, I just shuffle slower." These people are so fun to color too. But for him I paper pieced his shorts and shirt using some of the DSP from the level 1 hostess pack. I think it came out really cute.

This one is actually on it's way to SU, I decided to enter the contest for demo's, one of this months themes is anything from the mini catalog. So he fit in perfectly and I just love him! I have lots more examples from this stamp set that I'm looking forward to showing you.

Tomorrow is my Sale-a-Bration stamp a stack and I am no where near as ready as I would like to be 24 hours prior, but I have all day to finish and hopefully I can enlist the help of my 2 year old. I'm sure I can find something for him to help with. And if not at least I'll have 2 solid hours of naptime to work!

I ran the background through my bigshot to emboss it. And there's that scallop oval punch again!
Supplies
Stamp sets: Golden Oldies
Cardstock: Garden Green, Brocade Blue, Night of Navy, White
Ink: Blush Blossom, Night of Navy pad and marker, Baja Breeze, Going Grey
Acccessories: Scallop Oval Punch, Large Oval, Night of Navy ribbon, Stipple brush, dimensionals, Big shot, textured plates
Thanks for looking, see you tomorrow!

1 comment:

craft mad Jenny said...

i love this stamp set too - having real fun using it!! love your card,

jenny