Friday, March 13, 2009

Full Deck

One of my favorite stamp sets in the new mini catalog has got to be Golden Oldies. I just crack up laughing out loud everytime I see it. This card came out super cute! The greeting on this one is "I still have a full deck, I just shuffle slower." These people are so fun to color too. But for him I paper pieced his shorts and shirt using some of the DSP from the level 1 hostess pack. I think it came out really cute.

This one is actually on it's way to SU, I decided to enter the contest for demo's, one of this months themes is anything from the mini catalog. So he fit in perfectly and I just love him! I have lots more examples from this stamp set that I'm looking forward to showing you.

Tomorrow is my Sale-a-Bration stamp a stack and I am no where near as ready as I would like to be 24 hours prior, but I have all day to finish and hopefully I can enlist the help of my 2 year old. I'm sure I can find something for him to help with. And if not at least I'll have 2 solid hours of naptime to work!

I ran the background through my bigshot to emboss it. And there's that scallop oval punch again!
Supplies
Stamp sets: Golden Oldies
Cardstock: Garden Green, Brocade Blue, Night of Navy, White
Ink: Blush Blossom, Night of Navy pad and marker, Baja Breeze, Going Grey
Acccessories: Scallop Oval Punch, Large Oval, Night of Navy ribbon, Stipple brush, dimensionals, Big shot, textured plates
Thanks for looking, see you tomorrow!

1 comment:

craft mad Jenny said...

i love this stamp set too - having real fun using it!! love your card,

jenny