Saturday, March 7, 2009

Oh Matchbox Die, How do I love thee? Let me count the way...

Well I have officially had my matchbox die for 3 days and it's already well loved and you can tell. The matchbox die will be availiable in the mini on April 1, but remember you can get 4 sets out of the mini now, click here to see which ones. What do I love most about this die? Ummm...probably the fact that you don't need adhesive for the box itself. For the cover of it, you need a tiny amount. But the box just fold together by itself, it's like magic. I just love this box. For this box I used the Parisian Breeze Textured DSP and some Baja Breeze cardstock.
The butterfly die is also new to me, it's been in the catalog since it was released and it's been on my wish list but I didn't HAVE to have it until Karen (Thanks Karen) brought this project she made with it to our meeting last month. That was it I was hooked and had to have it! And now that I have it, I love it!!! Could not love it more! By the way, I'm working on creating the project Karen brought to the meeting, once I have it done, I'll show you of course. You'll love the die too after you see this project! How that for a tease! Anyway back to the box...

I used a little bit of Chocolate Chip ribbon on the front of the box, Cute! Now for my next favorite thing about this box. If you follow my blog at all, you'll know that I have a probably unhealthy obsession with Ghirardelli Dark Chocolate. But Dark Chocolate is good for you right?! So really it's a very healthy obsession. But....

this little box fits 2 chocolates perfect!!! And look how well the dark chocolate caramel wrappers match our Chocolate Chip! I mean come on, it's a perfect match! Just like the dark chocolate raspberry wrappers match Regal Rose perfectly. I just love it. I would expect to see alot more of these little boxes on my blog. I just love making them so much!

Supplies
Cardstock-Baja Breeze, Parisian Breeze DSP
Accessories-Big Shot, Matchbox and Butterfly dies, rhinestone brads, dimensionals, sticky strip, chocolate chip ribbon
Thanks for looking, see you Monday!

No comments: