Friday, January 23, 2009

Spring Pillow Box

So who's ready for spring and warm weather? I actually can't complain about the cold too much it's been in the 50's and 60's here recently. But here's a spring-ish pillow box treat. I think it would be really cute for Easter baskets, or to stick in kiddos lunch boxes.

The pillow box is cut from the big shot. Oh how I LOVE my bigshot. If you're interested in learning more about the bigshot or want to play with it. Call me and we'll set up an All Big Shot workshop for you and your friends! How fun would that be! I can't wait to get some of the great new dies in the catalog.

Ok anyway, back to the project. It's really easy to make. The flowers are from the scallop circle punch and the 1 inch circle punch. Punch a scallop circle, fold it in half and fold the circle in half over it. Super easy.

Supplies
Cardstock-Old Olive, Summer Sun, Close to Cocoa, Certainly Celery
Scallop circle punch, 1 inch circle punch, pillow box die, big shot, old olive ribbon

Thanks for looking see you tomorrow!

No comments: