Saturday, January 3, 2009

Just Buzzin' By.....

How cute are these little bees? A pain in the neck to cut out, but cute. This is another new set, that will be realeased with the new catalog on January 19--Oh my gosh that's only 16 days away. I can't wait!!! I haven't even seen the new catalog and already I have a wish list.
Ok back to the card. It's so cute and easy. I stamped the images with staz on then used my Summer Sun marker to shade the hive and the bees. Super easy. I used my glitter and my 2 way glue pen to add some sparkle to the hive. I'm not sure if you can read the little sign on the hive, it says "Hive Sweet Hive" HaaaaHaaa-too cute!

This card opens a little wierd but I love these fun fold cards! The 2 bees on the bottom are holding the card together. To open it you fold the hive up....and it says "Just buzzin by to say"...



Then you open it like a normal card and the inside says...."have a honey of a day"

Supplies

Just Buzzin By stamp set
Summer Sun, Basic Black and Very Vanilla cardstock
Staz on pad, Summer Sun marker
2-way glue pen, Dazzling Diamonds, Dimensionals



No comments: