Saturday, January 17, 2009

Sell-a-Bration Sneak Peak

Sell-a-Bration starts in just a couple weeks. I just love Sell-a-Bration time! There is still time to book your Sell-a-Bration workshop. Call me and we'll set up a date. The Sell-a-Bration sets are AWESOME, you'll love them!

Here is a sneak peak at one of them. This one is called Botanical Blooms, it's such a fun 2-step stamp set. This is one of the first cards I made with it and I love it. It didn't come out like I planned, I think this is better then the image I saw in my head. In addition to stamp sets this year, for Sell-a-Bration you'll have the option of choosing ribbon and Designer Series Paper! I love it!!!

The greeting on the card is from the rub ons from the hostess bundle in the new catalog. Can you believe we only have to wait until Monday!!!! YEAH!!!

Supplies
Botanical Blooms stamp set
Bravo Burgundy, Always Artichoke and white cardstock
Bravo Burgundy and Always artichoke pad and marker
Stamp a ma jig, dimensionals, burgundy ribbon, rub ons, scallop border punch

Thanks for looking, see you Monday for my new catalog post!

No comments: