Monday, January 19, 2009

NEW CATALOG!!!!

It's here!!! I'm so excited about this catalog, there are so many great new stamp sets and wonderful accessories AND some really cool new dies for the big shot. So, so so excited!!! If you don't have a catalog yet, there are a couple of ways you can get one.
  • Host a workshop---you get it FREE, and you get free stuff---Seriously what's better than that!?!
  • Come to stamp camp--there is still time to register, but you have to HURRY! You get a catalog free with stamp camp registration.
  • Or you can buy one. They're $10.
Todays project...I've already copied one of the projects from the catalog. On page 56 there are super cute little heart boxes/bags and so here's my take on it.
To make my heart box I drew a heart on some cardstock. On the bottom of the heart I made 1 inch tabs that are about 2 inches high. I cut 2 of them and glued the tabs together making my heart box. It came out really cute. I just love the chocolate chip DSP too, don't you?

I used the chit chat rub-ons and the felt flowers on it. Super cute. Not as hard as I thought it would be and really fun!
Ordering begins at noon today from the new catalog. Remember you can order at my website, or you can always email or call me.
Thanks for looking, see you tomorrow for Tutorial Tuesday!



No comments: