Monday, January 26, 2009

Another Sale-a-Bration sample

Happy Monday! This is going to be a good week, I can just feel it. It's going to be jam-packed with activities, but they're fun activities so I'm excited. Here's what I'll be up to this week....

I have a workshop this afternoon at Onate Elementary School, I just love going there. The teachers I get to do the workshop with are too much fun. And I love coming up with cool ideas that they can use in their classes.

Tomorrow we're cutting for stamp camp. YEAH--it's coming up on Saturday, so excited!

Wednesday I get a night out to play bunco, always a good time and last time I won $50 so here's hoping it'll happen again.

Thursday is our monthly demo meeting. I look forward to this meeting every month! Plus this month I'm super excited about my swap and especially my 3-minute demo!!!! Watch out Ladybug INK it's gonna be good!!! Check my blog Thursday for my swap and Friday for the project I did for my 3 minute demo!! Then check on Saturday for all the cool swaps I'll receive!

Friday--Hmmm, not much going on Friday-maybe I'll get to see my husband that day, ha ha.


Saturday STAMP CAMP!!!!! LOVE IT!!!!

Sunday SALE-A-BRATION STARTS. Plus I'll be putting in a HUGE order that day, can't wait for that. I'll be doing my big annual, catalog just came out purchase. I wanted to wait until Sale-a-Bration started so that I could take advantage of all the great benefits.

Ok so on to the card for the day! I used the Botanical Blooms Sale-a-Bration set for this card. This set is so pretty and you can earn it free with only a $50 purchase starting on Sunday! This was a super quick card I made and mailed in about 10 minutes. It wasn't until it was in the mail box and I was looking at the picture that I noticed I forgot a greeting--AHHH. Oh well, it's really pretty without one. I love that striped ribbon too!

Stamps-Botanical Blooms
Ink-Baja Breeze, Pretty in Pink, Mellow Moss
Cardstock-Baja Breeze, Creamy Caramel, Mellow Moss, White
Accessories-Jumbo eyelets, Baja Breeze striped ribbon, crop-a-dial, dimensionals

Thanks for looking, see you tomorrow for Tutorial Tuesday!

No comments: