Friday, January 16, 2009

One of those cards

So how often do you find yourself needing a card, like 5 minutes ago. Well here's the card for you. This card took mere minutes to make and it's totally cute. There's no stamping on this card. The birds are part of the DSP from our new Candy Lane package. By the way you get the Candy Lane DSP when you buy the Love You Much Bundle.

So I cut the birds out. Mounted them to some Riding Hood Red cardstock and tied a ribbon around the bottom, then put that on some Pink Pirouette cardstock. Super easy. It needed a greeting so I quickly grabbed my rub ons. The rub ons I used for this card are from the new hostess bundle. It comes with the rub ons, a super cute stamp set and some DSP. I put the rub ons right on the ribbon. The last thing I did was punch a heart with my new Heart to Heart punch, also comes in the Love You Much Bundle, and put that on. Such a cute, fast card.

Thanks for looking see you tomorrow!

No comments: