Friday, January 2, 2009

For the first time Kristina's Color Challenge

This will be the second time this week that I have sent you to Kristina's blog. Every week she does a color challenge and you make projects using those colors and then post them on her blog. I have wanted to do this for weeks, no wait, months but just didn't have the time. But this week when I saw the colors I knew I had to participate. I love these colors!!!

So here is my card. I used the NEW stamp set Sweet Stems and Short and Sweet for my greeting. I actually really like this card so much that I'm now making 25 of them for a swap I'm doing later this month. I used white embossing powder to emboss the flowers on the Old Olive cardstock. The greeting is stamped in white craft ink, though I may emboss that too for my swap, what do you think?? Of course I used dimensionals--do I ever not use them.

Supplies
Sweet Stems and Short and Sweet stamp sets
Pretty in Pink, Rose Red, Old Olive cardstock
Versamark, Rose Red, White craft ink
Dimensionals, corner rounder, Old Olive ribbon
Thanks for looking, see you tomorrow!
Update---added 6:50am----Ok so next time I want to do a color challenge I will look at the deadline. I'm about 12 hours too late to submit my challenge. Oh well, I'll work really hard next week to get it done.

No comments: