Wednesday, January 3, 2024

Stippled Roses Bundle and Softly Stippled DSP

We are just hours away from the launch of the NEW Mini Catalog and Sale-a-Bration.  I can't wait!!  Sale-a-Bration is absolutely my favorite time of the Stampin' Up! year!  This gorgous bundle will be available in the Mini Catalog.  The bundle is the Stippled Roses Bundle and it's so pretty and such a dream to color!  I used Moody Mauve Stampin' Blends for my roses and for my leaves I used Granny Apple Green and Old Olive to give more shading and depth.  My greeting is from the Wonderful Thoughts bundle in the Annual Catalog.  

stampin up, stippled roses

If you love the Stippled Roses Bundle you love the Softly Stippled DSP.  This is a free package of DSP you can earn during Sale-a-Bration.  It coordinates perfectly with the Stippled Roses Bundle and has amazing patterns!  To finish my card I added some Pebbled Path Ribbon, well just the threads really.  I cut the edge off my ribbon then pulled some of the super fine threads out.  I love doing this with our thicker ribbons.  It's a fun detail that adds lots of depth to the card. I have a full supply list below.  You can start shopping the new Mini Catalog tomorrow!!!  

stampin up, stippled roses


 

No comments: