Wednesday, January 31, 2024

Bright Skies No Glue Ghiradelli Box-VIDEO

I have a really fun box to share today!  This one features the fun Bright Skies Bundle.  If you love this bundle make sure to check out my Card Crate Class To Go for February.  I'm featuring this bundle for four incredible cards!  Get more details on this class here.  This bundle is so amazing, I have had so much fun creating with it!  So I had to keep going!  This box is perfectly sized for two Ghiradelli squares.  I can't take credit for the design of this box, that came from fellow demonstrator Julie Dimatteo.  The design was so fun and I absolutely love that you don't need adhesive to put this box together.  Think of all the planning ahead you can do!  This box would be great to make for craft shows, parties, showers, etc.  And you can make them in advance and store them flat!  So wonderful!!  

stampin up, bright skies bundle

I stamped some of the images from the stamp set and die cut them. I also die cut just the smallest cloud.  These little details go a long way.  I've heat embossed the greeting in white on Basic Black Cardstock to make it stand out and I finished my box with some ribbon and gems.  So fun!!!  

stampin up, bright skies

Make your own.

Basic Black 5 1/4" x 8 1/4"
On the short side score at 3/4", 1 1/2", 3 3/4" and 4 1/2"
On the long side score at 2 1/4", 3", 5 1/4" and 6"
Plus scrap for heat embossing and trimming 

Lost Lagoon
2 1/8" x 2 1/8" 
Plus scraps for die cutting

Basic White scraps for stamping and die cutting

stampin up, bright skies

Make sure you check out the video below for all the details on this project.  While you're there make sure to subscribe to my YouTube Channel so you never miss a video.  I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for these products in my Online Store.

stampin up, bright skies


Celebrate Sale-a-Bration! Shop, earn and join!




 

No comments: