Wednesday, January 10, 2024

Bee Mine Mini Tic Tac Box-VIDEO

Today I have the cutest and sweetest and smallest little treat box for you!  This one is palm sized but packed with cuteness!  I'm using the new Bee My Valentine Bundle.  This adorable bee themed set with a coordinating punch is perfect for all of your Valentine projects.  The greetings are punny and the images are cute!  What more could you ask for!?!
 
stampin up, bee my valentine

My bee is stamped in Melon Mambo, the cardstock is also Melon Mambo.  I stamped the solid part of the bee image off twice for a really light shade of Melon Mambo.  The stripes and face are stamped in full strength Melon Mambo.  

stampin up, bee my valentine

I punched the bee's wings in Vellum.  I wrapped the box in a piece of the Simply Adored DSP.  This DSP is only available during Sale-a-Bration and only available FREE with your qualifying purchase.  I added a bow with the Simply Elegant Trim to finish the box.  Inside my box are two mini Tic Tac treats.  These make the perfect gift and I found a box of 60 of them on Amazon.  That mean you can make 30 of these adorable boxes!  

stampin up, bee my valentine

Make your own:

Melon Mambo 5 1/2" x 3 1/4" 
On the long side score at 1/4", 2 1/4", 2 7/8" and 4 7/8"
On the short side score at 1/2", 1 1/8" and 2 5/8"

DSP 1" x 6"

Basic White and Vellum scraps for punching 

Make sure you check out the video below for all the details on this project.  While you're there make sure to subscribe to my YouTube Channel so you never miss a video.  I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for these products in my Online Store.  

stampin up, bee my valentine


Celebrate Sale-a-Bration! Shop, earn and join!




 

No comments: