Friday, January 5, 2024

Painted Thank You

I'm excited to share this fun card with you today.  I'm using the new Trusty Tools Bundle in the Mini Catalog. This is one of the most fun bundles in the catalog and perfect for those DIY people in your life.  This bundle also has some fun coordinating DSP that you can choose free for Sale-a-Bration.  I'm not using the DSP today but you'll definitely want it if you love this bundle!  This card is a quick one, the longest part is coloring the paint brush.  You can customize this to ANY color!  

stampin up, trusty tools

I used the dies and some of the Soft Shimmer Paper to make some 'paint' on the end of the brush, I carried that onto my stamped circle.  The DSP is from another Sale-a-Bration freebie, the Softly Stippled DSP.  Another great option!  

Make your own:
Lost Lagoon 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" score the long side at 4 1/4"

Pool Party 5 1/4" x 4"

DSP 5 1/4" x 1 1/2" and 5 1/4" x 3/4"

Basic White 4" x 3/4", plus scraps for die cutting

Soft Shimmer scraps for die cutting

I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for these products in my Online Store.  

stampin up, trusty tools

Shop my Online Store

No comments: