Friday, August 28, 2026

Radiant Sunflowers Bundle Sneak Peek

One more sneak peek for you!  The new catalog launches on Tuesday yay! This is the Radiant Sunflowers Bundle.  The stamps are beautiful, the dies are amazing!  This is a great autumn set.  The coordinating DSP, Sunflower Fields is so pretty too!  I can't wait to use it more.  The DSP features Cajun Craze.  If you know me or have been following me for a while you might know that I have a complicated relationship with Cajun Craze.  It is my least favorite color. I hardly ever use it.  So, when I see it's featured in a DSP I tend to cringe a little.  That being said, autumn is the ONLY acceptable time to use this color.  It is generally the only time I use it.  On this card....it pains me to say...I'm a fan.  It adds just the right color of...um....rust?  It totally works and I'm here for it, only in autumn, only used sparingly.  Can you tell it's a complicated relationship?

stampin up, radiant sunflowers

My image is colored with Stampin' Blends.  Is there anything else?  I used the white gel pen to add some details to all the flowers.  I embellished my card with our new Radiant Gems and Neutrals Jute.  For the base of the card, I stamped sunflowers in Daffodil Delight Ink for a tone on tone look and splattered with Pecan Pie Stampin' Blends, this is a simple step but it's so gorgeous! 

stampin up, radient sunflowers

Measurements

Daffodil Delight
8 1/2" x 5 1/2" score long side at 4 1/4"

Cajun Craze
3 1/4" x 4 3/4"

Sunflower Fields DSP
3" x 3"
3" x 1 1/2"

Basic White
Piece to stamp/die cut with Radiant Sunflowers Bundle
Label die cut with Nested Essentials Dies

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!






 

No comments: