Monday, August 10, 2026

August In Person Class-Masculine and Sympathy Cards

My August in person class was so fun! We made cards with either a sympathy or masculine theme.  I'm excited to share the cards from my class with you.  Supply lists and measurements are reserved for the attendees of my class. If you're in the Albuquerque area I'd love to see you at a class.  Contact me at stamperrdn@myctl.com for details on my next in person class I'd love to welcome you to a class in 2026.

First are the sympathy cards.  These are cards we all need, no one likes to make them but we need to have them on hand.  I like to do a class of sympathy cards at least once a year.  The first one features the All Aflutter Stamp Set and Velvet Meadow DSP.   


Next, we used the Hot Foil System to make a stunner of a card.  When making sympathy cards I like to keep it simple.  So just a simple greeting on this card to finish it.  If you don't have a specific sympathy greeting look at greetings such as 'thinking of you' or like this card 'I'm here for you' from Banner Sayings.  


Again, keeping it simple.  Sympathy cards aren't the time to break out that complicated fun fold you've been wanting to try.  I used the Boutique Blossoms Dies and Scalloped Blooms Stamp Set.  You can find both in the Bloom Boutique Suite along with the DSP we used on this card. 


For the masculine cards, when designing these I used the same principals as mentioned above, keep it simple.  This card might be my favorite!  I used the Woodland Wishes Stamp Set for the bear, this is typically a Christmas Set but who says you can't use it for other occasions.  The greeting is from Banner Sayings and the background is embossed with the Seasonal Cheer Embossing Folder, the leaf pattern. 


Finally, I used the Simply Leaves Bundle for another quick and fun card for a guy.  The greeting is from Nature's Symphony Stamp Set.  I love the bright greens against the Soft Sea Foam card base.  So fun! 


Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!






 

No comments: