Monday, September 7, 2026

Oh My Fright Trick Or Treat Box-VIDEO

I am so excited this week to share three adorable treat boxes!  I found some Halloween and fall treats in my local Walmart and couldn't wait to start creating! Today I'm sharing a fun Halloween box that features the Oh My Fright Bundle.  I LOVE this box.  The tag is mounted right on the corner so it's a little wobbly and soooo much fun.  

stampin up, oh my fright

The scaredy cat is stamped on Smoky Slate Cardstock with some spots highlighted with a Smoky Slate Stampin' Blend Marker.  This is a great way to add some depth without doing a ton of coloring.  To make his teeth and eyes really pop I colored them with a White Gel Pen.  

stampin up, oh my fright

I used the Spooktacular DSP for my box.  The black and white patterns were perfect.  I used Calypso Coral for the box, the ribbon is NEW in the catalog.  The tag I brought in Bubble Bath and Gorgeous Grape.  I think this is such a sweet Halloween color combo. Check out the video to see this tag wobble and get all the details on how to make it.  


Measurements

8 3/4" x 7"
On the short side score at 1 3/4" each side
On the long side score at 1 3/4", 3 1/2", 5 1/4" and 7"

Spooktacular DSP
3 1/4" x 1 1/2" two pieces
1 1/2" x 1 1/2" two pieces

Bubble Bath
Label die cut from Nested Essentials Dies

Gorgeous Grape
Bats die cut from Oh My Fright Dies

Smoky Slate
Piece to stamp/die cut cat from Oh My Fright Bundle

I have a full supply list linked below. Make sure to check out the video for all the tips and tricks for this card. While you're there make sure to subscribe to my YouTube Channel so you never miss a video. You can shop for these products today!



 

No comments: