Friday, September 11, 2026

Boo To You Cake Box With Angled Side Lid-VIDEO

I have one last box to share this week.  This is another box that I looked to my past boxes for inspiration for.  This box was inspired by this box I did last year.  I adjusted the measurements as needed.  Check out my original inspiration here.  Today I'm using the Oh My Fright Bundle again.  This sweet Halloween bundle is so much fun, I cannot get enough of it.  Today I'm featuring the adorable ghost.  

stampin up, oh my fright

My box base is Gorgeous Grape.  I really love gorgeous grape for Halloween.  I paired it with some Highland Heather.  My DSP is the Scenic Coast DSP.  While the front of this DSP has amazing ocean scenes the back of the paper has beautiful brushstroke patterns perfect for any season.  

stampin up, oh my fright

The box holds a package of the mini cupcakes by Hostess.  I found these in my local Walmart.  To finish the box I used the Secret Sea In Color Pearl, I forgot to add these to my box in my video but they're super cute! I also used our new White Textured Ribbon for my bow.  I colored it with my Highland Heather Stampin' Blends, then trimmed it in half to make a thinner ribbon, perfect for two boxes.  I love the frayed, rustic look this gives.  Plus your ribbon goes twice as far!  Win Win!  

stampin up, oh my fright

Measurements

Gorgeous Grape
8 1/4" x 9 1/2"
On the long side score at 2 1/4" each side
On the short side score at 3/4", 3", 4 1/2" and 6 3/4"

Bat die cut from Oh My Fright Bundle

Scenic Coast DSP
2" x 4 3/4"
1 1/4" x 4 3/4"
1 1/4" x 2" two pieces

Highland Heather
Scalloped circle die cut from Scalloped Blooms Dies

Basic White
Scalloped circle and tag die cut from Scalloped Blooms Dies

Vellum
Clouds die cut from Oh My Fright Dies

I have a full supply list linked below. Make sure to check out the video for all the tips and tricks for this box. While you're there make sure to subscribe to my YouTube Channel so you never miss a video. You can shop for these products today!

stampin up, oh my fright


 

No comments: