Sunday, January 14, 2024

Sale-a-Bration Sundays Sunny Days DSP Angled Gatefold Fun Fold-VIDEO

It's time for another Sale-a-Bration Sunday!  Today we're talking about the Sunny Days DSP!  This DSP is soooo stunning, I think it's my favorite DSP in the Sale-a-Bration Catalog!  Today I have another fun fold for you!  This one has been floating around the internet lands for a while.  This angled gatefold fun fold card is soooo pretty!  I love the patterns I chose for this card but any of the patterns in the DSP would be amazing!  

stampin up, Sunny days dsp

I'm using a belly band to add some more interest.  I added some flowers with the Translucent Florals Dies.  I love these dies and I thought they looked similar to the flowers on the DSP.  I die cut them from Vellum and colored them with Stampin' Blends.  In addition I'm using the Perennial Postage Bundle for my greeting and belly band.  These dies are incredible!  I finished the card with the new Iridescent Foil Gems.   

stampin up, sunny days

Make your own.

Shaded Spruce
8 1/2" x 5 1/2" on the long side score at 2 1/8 each side
With the cardstock in landscape orientation mark the top and bottom on each side at 3/4", trim diagonally from the mark to the score line

5 1/2" x 3 1/4" With the cardstock in portrait orientation mark the left side top and bottom at 1", trim diagonally from the mark to the corners on right side

11" x 1 1/2"

DSP 3 1/8" x 5 3/8", 2" x 5 3/8", 1 1/8" x 11"

Basic White 5 3/8" x 4 1/8", scraps for die cutting

Crushed Curry, Vellum Cardstock scraps for die cutting

Make sure you check out the video below for all the details on this project.  While you're there make sure to subscribe to my YouTube Channel so you never miss a video.  I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for these products in my Online Store.  

stampin up, sunny days dsp


Celebrate Sale-a-Bration! Shop, earn and join!




 

No comments: