Friday, January 19, 2024

Awesome Trusty Tools Fun Fold

I am loving the new Trusty Tools Bundle and the coordinating Trusty Toolbox DSP.  You can earn the DSP FREE during Sale-a-Bration with a qualifying order.  I used a bunch of the tool dies in the bundle for all of my tools.  I love that there are dies for each layer so that you can make some really realistic images.  The drill is my favorite!  I used the Holographic Paper for the metallic parts of the tools.  For my stamping I stamped my greeting in Pretty Peacock and the nuts and screws on the DSP in Lost Lagoon.  

stampin up, trusy tools

This fun fold card is pretty unique.  I have the measurements listed below.  On the card base accordion fold the score lines and adhere the two panels on the 1" panel on top.  This card gives you lots of room for stamping and embellishing, or use some of our amazing DSP like I did for this card.  

stampin up, trusty tools

Make your own.

Pretty Peacock 
8 1/2" x 5 1/2" on the long side score at 1" and 2 1/8" on each side
4 1/4" x 5 1/2"
2 1/4" x 5 1/2"

Basic White 
4 1/8" x 5 3/8"
2 1/8" x 5 3/8"

DSP
4" x 5 1/4"
2" x 5 1/4"

stampin up, trusty tools

Make sure you check out the video below for all the details on this project.  While you're there make sure to subscribe to my YouTube Channel so you never miss a video.  I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for these products in my Online Store.

stampin up, trusy tools


Celebrate Sale-a-Bration! Shop, earn and join!




 

No comments: