Friday, January 12, 2024

Brighter Skies

The Bright Skies Bundle in the new Mini Catalog is soooo much fun and it's right up my ally for my style of sets.  I love the fun whimsical images and all the dies in this set.  There are so many bonus dies in this set, like raindrops, cloud borders and more!  I decided to do a fun fold for this card.  Fun folds are always a good go to when you want to do something special for a friend or family member. This fun fold is super easy and you can vary how to do this one.  I have a bonus flap on the top, but you could easily add the flap on the side or even the bottom too, measurements would all stay the same.  

stampin up, bright skies

I used the Raindrops Embossing Folder in the Annual Catalog to help enhance my background.  I added lots of Wink Of Stella to the sun and raindrops.  When in doubt add sparkle!  The DSP is from the Sale-a-Bration Catalog, Softly Stippled DSP.  This one has lots of great basic patterns good for any project.  

stampin up, bright skies

Make your own:

Lost Lagoon 
8 1/2" x 5 1/2" on the long side score at 4 1/4"
Scraps for die cutting

Basic White 
8 1/2" x 2 3/4" score the long side at 4 1/4"
5 1/4" x 4" (inside)
3/4" x 4"
Scraps for stamping and die cutting

Smoky Slate 4" x 2 1/2"

DSP 5 1/4" x 4"

Daffodil Delight Scraps for die cutting

I have a full supply list below, you can shop for these products in my Online Store.  

stampin up, bright skies


Celebrate Sale-a-Bration! Shop, earn and join!




 

No comments: