Sunday, January 21, 2024

Sale-a-Bration Sundays Flight and Airy DSP Get Well Box-VIDEO

Today's box is so pretty!  This week I'm featuring the Flight and Airy DSP for Sale-a-Bration Sunday.  Earn this amazing pack of DSP FREE during Sale-a-Bration with a qualifying order.  I'll be the first to tell you I wasn't sure how I was going to feel about this DSP stack, in the catalog it looks ok but you can't appreciate the beauty of it until you're looking at it in person!  The watercolor images are stunning, the soft pastel colors are so spring-like and the basic patterns on the reverse side are going to perfect year round!  Snag this DSP FREE while supplies last.  Today I'm using the DSP for everything!  Most of my layers are the DSP and the only stamping is the greeting.  The birds are fussy cut from the DSP, sorry no dies for this one.  

stampin up, flight and airy

I'm calling this my 'Get Well Box'.  In my box are tissues, cough drops and a chapstick.  This is a great gift to drop off for a friend who's not feeling well and they will be so touched that you thought of them!  My box is a basic clam shell style and I jazzed up the front with the Handmade Tag Punch, this makes a fun finger notch to open the box easily but it's much fancier than a circle punch.  The box is finished with some Iridescent Foil Gems and some Lemon Lolly Baker's Twine from the three twine combo.  Both in the Mini Catalog.  

stampin up, flight and airy

Make your own!

Lemon Lolly 
8" x 10 3/4" 
On the short side score at 1 1/4" each side
On the long side score at 1 1/4", 4 3/4", 6" and 9 1/2"

4 1/4" x 5 1/4"
On the long side score at 2 1/8", 3 1/8" and 4 1/8"

3 1/4" x 4" 
On the long side score at 1 1/8", 2 1/8" and 3 1/8"

Vellum 2 3/4" x 3 1/4"

DSP
1" x 3 1/4" two pieces
1" x 5 1/4" two pieces each a different pattern
3 1/4" x 5 1/4"
Two birds fussy cut

Basic White scrap for stamping and die cutting

stampin up, flight and airy

Make sure you check out the video below for all the details on this project.  While you're there make sure to subscribe to my YouTube Channel so you never miss a video.  I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for these products in my Online Store.

stampin up, flight and airy


Celebrate Sale-a-Bration! Shop, earn and join!




 

No comments: