Thursday, January 4, 2024

Holy Cow Quick Card-VIDEO

Today is the day!  We're launching the brand new Mini Catalog and Sale-a-Bration Catalog!  I LOVE them both and I'm so excited for all the crafting opportunities to come in the next few months!  Don't miss any of your favorites!  Shop my Online Store today!  Qualifying orders will get to choose FREE Sale-a-Bration products too!  There's no limit to how many you can earn!  

Today I'm kicking off the catalog with one of my favorite bundles in the Mini Catalog-the Cutest Cows Bundle!  I LOVE this bundle!  I'm so excited to share this card with you.  It's simple enough to make 20 of but cute enough to bring smiles to everyone!  

stampin up, cutest cows

I used Stampin' Blends to color my sweet cow.  I used the other images from the stamp set to stamp tone on tone for the background.  I finished the card with some hearts punched with the new Bee Builder Punch from our Three Color Glimmer Paper.  This is an Online Exclusive available in my Online Store.  I'm also using a new die set, the Perennial Postage Dies are amazing!  Make sure they get on your list today!  

Make your own:

Smoky Slate 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" score long side at 4 1/4"

Calypso Coral, Pebbled Path 4 1/2" x 1"

Daffodil Delight 4 1/2" x 1 3/4"

Basic White, Three Color Glimmer scraps for stamping, punching and die cutting

Make sure to check out the video for all the details on this card. While you're there make sure to subscribe to my YouTube Channel.  It's free and you'll never miss a video.  I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for all of these products today!  

stampin up, cutest cows


Celebrate Sale-a-Bration! Shop, earn and join!




 

No comments: