Monday, January 15, 2024

Mini Catalog and Sale-a-Bration Launch Class

Over the weekend I held my in person New Catalog Launch.  This is one of my favorite classes of the year.  I love that we're launching two catalogs and Sale-a-Bration is my absolute favorite time of the year!  Who doesn't love to earn FREE products!?!  

I'm not listing a supply list or measurements that's a perk for my in person guests.  If you're in the Albuquerque area and want to attend one of my classes contact me for my class schedule.  

The first card uses a new Sale-a-Bration Bundle, the Softly Sophisticated Bundle includes stamps and an embossing folder.  The DSP is from the Perennial Lavender DSP in the Mini  Catalog. 
 

I love the next card.  It's simple but sooo cute!  I'm using the Sunny Days DSP from the Sale-a-Bration Catalog.  It's designed to coordinate with the Bright Skies Bundle in the Mini Catalog.  I love it!  


The Lighter Than Air Suite is gorgeous and we used every bit of that suite on this card!  The bundle, DSP, twine and dots.  LOVE it!  


If you have a handyman in your life you'll love the Trusty Tools Bundle in the new Mini Catalog, and it coordinates with the Trusty Toolbox DSP that you can earn free during Sale-a-Bration.  The tools are die cut with some Silver Foil to resemble the metal on the tools.  It's an easy thing to do that makes a big impact! 


The final card is maybe my favorite.  I love the fun retro colors with the phone!  Sweet Sorbet and Coastal Cabana are soo good together!  The images in the Let's Chat Set from the new Mini Catalog are so fun!  


Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!



Celebrate Sale-a-Bration! Shop, earn and join!




 

No comments: