Tuesday, April 14, 2020

We'll Walrus Be Friends Spinner Card-VIDEO!

I have a really cute card to share today!!!  The fish on this card spin around the walrus.  It's the cutest thing ever!!!  I originally saw this card on Pintrest but it didn't link to anywhere so I'm not sure who to give credit to.  Since there were no instructions I made up my own way to do it.  It's not very hard and it's completely worth the time!  

I have a full supply list below and I encourage you to check out the video for instructions on this card.  I made a spinner behind the walrus using the 2" circle punch, window sheets and brads.  The perfect combo for a fun spinner!!






Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

Supplies

We’ll Walrus Be Friends

Gray Granite Cardstock

Seaside Spray Cardstock

Whisper White Cardstock

Window Sheets

Memento Black Ink

Seaside Spray Ink

Gray Granite Stampin’ Blends Combo

Smokly Slate Stampin’ Blends Combo

Seaside Spray Stampin’ Blends Combo

Poppy Parade Stampin’ Blends Combo

Pumpkin Pie Stampin’ Blends Light

Mango Melody Stampin’ Blends Combo

Daffodil Delight Stampin’ Blends Combo

Granny Apple Green Stampin’ Blends Combo

Bermuda Bay Stampin’ Blends Combo

Highland Heather Stampin’ Blends Combo

Flirty Flamingo Stampin’ Blends Light

½” Circle Punch  

2” Circle Punch

2 ¼” Circle Punch

¾” Circle Punch-retired

Take Your Pick Tool

Stampin’ Pierce Mat

In Color Faceted Dots

Brads

Seaside Spray Metallic Ribbon 

Sponge Daubers

Subtle Embossing Folder

Glue Dots

Dimensionals

Tombow Multipurpose Glue

No comments: