Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Ornate Garden Now Live Plus Fun Fold Card-VIDEO

Today is the day the Ornate Garden Suite goes live!! These products will be in the Annual Catalog in June but we're getting an early release this month!  These products are gorgeous and you'll want to stock up on all of them!  I shared these cards in my Facebook Live last week.
You can check out the details on these cards in my video below.  The cards are a fun fold card with a hinge type close.  I love this sweet and simple design.
Don't forget you can shop for these Ornate Garden product NOW in my Online Store! 
Base 5 1/2" x 4 1/4" White 5 1/4" x 8" score at 4" Hinge 2" x 4 3/4" Shop my Online Store. Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!
Supplies: Ornate Thanks SetTerracotta Tile Cardstock Old Olive Cardstock Crushed Curry Cardstock Whisper White Cardstock Ornate Garden DSPTerracotta Tile Ink  Mint Macaron Ink Crushed Curry Ink Old Olive Ink 2 1/4" Circle Punch Small Bloom Punch Leaf Punch Gold GemsDimensionals SNAIL Tombow Multipurpose Glue

1 comment:

Vivi said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.