Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Unicorn

Hi there!  Happy Tuesday or whatever day it is.  They all run together now.  I have a really fun card to share with you today.  I actually made this card weeks ago but I'm just now getting a chance to share it.  This card was actually inspired wayyyyy back in January when I was at my sons school for a meeting.  In the parent room they had a giant piece of white butcher paper and they had giant flowers adorning it along with a horn and eyes/eyelashes.  I loved it so much and probably spent way too much of the meeting just staring at it.  It's been in my head all that time and I finally had a chance to make it!  The greeting along the bottom is from the Ornate Thanks Set, new this month!
The flowers are from the Ornate Style stamp Set, also new this month!  I stamped a ton, colored them with my blends then fussy cut them all out!  Fun tip, when you fussy cut something and you need a seamless border use your Black Stampin' Write Marker to trace along the edges of the piece and every imperfection will be covered up.  For the horn I used some retiring Gold Glimmer Paper and just hand cut a tall triangle.  The eyes I used the retiring 1" circle punch to punch slivers and carefully adhered them.  Bet you never thought you'd be a unicorns make up artist! To finish the card I added sequins all around.  I love how sweet and pretty this is.  I know a few people who would love this card.  What about you?  I have a full supply list below.

Shop my Online Store.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

Supplies:
Ornate Thanks Set
Ornate Style Set
Rococo Rose Ink
Black Memento Ink
Black Stampin' Write Marker
Rococo Rose Stampin' Blends Combo
Mint Macaron Stampin' Blends Combo (will be back in the new Annual Catalog)
Highland Heather Stampin' Blends Combo
So Saffron Stampin' Blends Combo
Pool Party Stampin' Blends Combo
Gray Granite Stampin Blends Combo
Rococo Rose Cardstock
Whisper White Cardstock
Basic Black Cardstock
Gold Glimmer Paper RETIRING
1" Circle Punch RETIRING
Gingham Gala Sequins RETIRING.


No comments: