Friday, April 17, 2020

Tear Off Bookmark-VIDEO


Hello!!!  I hope you're all out there doing great!  We are taking everything one day at time and really just surviving.  At least that's what it feels like.  Any other parents out there loosing their minds with distance learning?  My son has 7 classes, all of which are meeting via google meets video, twice a week.  That's 14 times a week if you're keeping track.  Then I have another child that requires more hands on learning.  So it's great, we're great, it's fine......is that convincing?  No......any other mom's out there with me?  But thankfully sometimes I do get to craft, not a lot, not as much as I want but sometimes it happens.  I shared this super cute card in my Facebook Live yesterday.

I love that sweet book worm from the Check You Out set.  If you've missed this set it's in the annual catalog.  I love it.  It's perfect for teacher, book lovers, book clubs or anything really.   The thing that I love most about this card is the tear off bookmark!  EEEEKKK!!!!  I love it!!!  We made a cute perforated edge with the stitched die in the Stitched Nested Labels Dies.  The bookmark just tears right off.  A card and a gift!  Who doesn't need this card right now!!!?!  I know a few teachers I'm sticking this in the mail too!

The card base is a little longer, it's 8 1/2" x 10” score long side at 4 ¼” and 8 ½”.  For the rest of the details on the card, check out my video.  There's a full supply list below too.  



Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!



Supplies























Dimensionals

No comments: