Friday, April 10, 2020

Faux Stained Glass-VIDEO

I have a beautiful project to share today!  It's one of my favorite techniques!  I shared this fun card last weekend in my VIP Facebook Group.  Join that group here!  I did a technique called Faux Stained Glass.  It's easy and the results are stunning!!!

You need some metallic embossing powder.  I used gold, silver or copper would work too.  Emboss your image on vellum.  Then using bold and bright colors color the BACK of the image with your Stampin' Blends.  The look is amazing!  I share lots more tips in my video so make sure to check that out.  I have a full supply list below too.





Shop my Online Store
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

Supplies
Ornate Style Set
Seriously The Best Set
Daffodil Delight Cardstock
Whisper White Cardstock
Vellum Cardstock
Shaded Spruce Cardstock
Gold Embossing Powder
Heat Tool
Embossing Buddy
VersaMark Ink
Soft Suede Dark Stampin’ Blends
Shaded Spruce Combo Stampin’ Blends
Daffodil Delight Dark Stampin’ Blends
Mango Melody Dark Stampin’ Blends
Poppy Parade Dark Stampin’ Blends
Lovely Lipstick Dark Stampin’ Blends
Calypso Coral Dark Stampin’ Blends
Stampin’ Sponge
Metallic Pearls
Dimensionals
Tombow Multipurpose Glue


No comments: