Thursday, April 2, 2020

Coconut Cocktail-VIDEO

Eeeek!!!! These cards are sooooo cute!!! When I made one I instantly jumped onto my VIP group and shared a video! They're pretty easy to make, they do take a few supplies but they're all worth it and I think we could all use a drink on a beach right now.
All the details on these cards are in the video and I have a full supply list below for both cards. I hope you're spending some time crafting and MAILING those cards. Right now EVERYONE needs a pick me up and what better than a homemade card!
Shop my Online Store. Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

Supplies:
Label Me Bold Set 
Free As A Bird Set
Petal Pink Cardstock
Mango Melody Cardstock
Bermuda Bay Cardstock
Coastal Cabana Cardstock
Melon Mambo Cardstock
Flirty Flamingo Cardstock
Crumb Cake Cardstock
Soft Suede Cardstock
Granny Apple Green Cardstock
White Cardstock
Bird Ballad DSP 
Follow Your Art DSP
Melon Mambo Ink
Soft Suede Ink
Flirty Flamingo Ink
Black Memento Ink 
Mango Melody Dark Stampin' Blend
So Saffron Dark Stampin' Blend
Bermuda Bay Dark Stampin' Blend
Pool Party Dark Stampin' Blend
Umbrella Punch
In The Tropics Dies
Tropical Dies
Layering Circles Dies
Coastal Weave Embossing Folder
Linen Thread
Sponge Daubers
Rhinestones
Dimensionals
Glue Dots
Tombow Multipurpose Glue
SNAIL
Paper Trimmer

No comments: