Friday, April 24, 2020

Winnie The Pooh Punch Art-VIDEO

Yesterday I shared this ADORABLE sweet card on my weekly Facebook Live.  I love this greeting so much from the Rustic Retreat Stamp Set.  I had to make a punch art Winnie the Pooh to go with it.  I used all circle punches for him.  I have those listed below.  After he was done I kept the rest of the card super simple.  I only added DSP and ribbon.
Punches used: 2" Circle Punch for his body and shirt. 1 1/2" Circle Punch for his head, arms and sleeves of his shirt.  For his arms and sleeves I punched one circle and cut it in half.  1" Circle Punch for his muzzle and feet, finally the 1/2" Circle punch for nose, ears and eyes. The blacks of his eyes were done with a 1/4" handheld circle punch that Stampin' Up! no longer sells but you could also use a marker to color it in.
I shared another card in my Facebook live, in case you maybe don't want to do punch art I wanted to share another way to use this greeting.  This super cute and elegant card is easy and quick to put together!  For details on both cards check out the video below.  Don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel so you never miss a video!

Shop my Online Store here.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!



Some items are on the retired list and may sell out.

Supplies:

Rustic Retreat Set  

Bermuda Bay Cardstock  

Mango Melody Cardstock  

Poppy Parade Cardstock  

Whisper White Cardstock  

Basic Black Cardstock  

It Starts With Art DSP  

Rococo Rose Cardstock  

Gold Glimmer Paper  

Pressed Petals DSP  

Merry Merlot Ink  

Bermuda Bay Ink  

Bermuda Bay Striped Ribbon  

Rococo Rose Linen Ribbon  

Rose Metallic Thread  

Metallic Pearls  

Stitched Nested Label Dies  

½” Circle Punch  

1” Circle Punch  

1 ½” Circle Punch  

2” Circle Punch  

Sponge Daubers  

SNAIL  

Dimensionals  

Glue Dots  

Tombow Multipurpose Glue

No comments: