Wednesday, April 22, 2020

April Paper Pumpkin-VIDEO


Hi there! I'm back, at least for today.  My blog has sadly become my last priority in these weird times.  The kids schooling and their well being have come first these past few weeks, unfortunately that leaves little time (and energy for blogging).  I do post regularly on my Facebook and Instagram pages, for all my up to date info check there.  There's so much happening in the Stampin' Up! world this week!  I'm welcoming new team, members, having team events and oh yeah Demonstrators can see the new Annual Catalog today!  So EXCITED for this.  I think we're all looking forward to a change and something fun!  It's never too late to join my team.  Join today and see the new catalog and get first chance to preorder from it starting in May!  Such good times!!  With a new catalog comes a retired list.  Make sure to check my blog later today for the retired list.  To get new things we have to say goodbye to some other things.  Circle of the Stampin' Up! life.  I'm excited though, I'm always ready for a change this time of year!

But other exciting things are happening too.  Paper Pumpkin continues to be amazing!  April's kit didn't fail.  April's kit included supplies for 8 full sized cards, a stamp set, and ink spot. Just amazing.  The value way overceeds the price you pay!  Plus these kits are getting better and better!  If you're not subscribed to Paper Pumpkin what are you waiting for!!?  NOW is the time.  You can also set up a Paper Pumpkin account for grandkids, neices, nephews, friends, moms, grandmothers, aunts, your postal carrier-you know if you knew their address.  Paper Pumpkin makes a great gift, especially now!  Who doesn't want a crafty break!  Check out my video below for all the details on April's kit.

Don't forget to subscribe here for May's kit......you don't want to miss it!  May's kit will contain some of the new In Colors!  What a treat for everyone and a fun sneak peek before the Annual Catalog is released!

Don't miss it subscribe today!

Check back later for the retired list!

Shop my Online Store.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: