Thursday, April 30, 2020

Blueberry hearts

Last week I shared these two cards that feature this greeting. I have one more quick card to share using that greeting!  This card came together very quick.  All you need is some DSP and some punches.  I used the Heart Punch Pack for mine but any basic shape would work.  As I was pulling all my retiring DSP I found the Noble Peacock DSP and Foils.  I LOVED these last year when they came out and I don't think I used them as much as I wanted to.  So I wanted to make one more card.
I punched lots of hearts in the Blueberry Bushel Pattern of DSP and foil.  The foil really kept reflecting my lights and my camera.  They're so shiny it's hard to photograph!  I adhered them all down to a Smoky Slate piece of cardstock and added a quick greeting.  Such a stunning card and quick and easy to put together when you use our amazing DSP!  I have a full supply list below.

Shop my Online Store.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

Supplies:
Rustic Retreat
Noble Peacock DSP RETIRING
Noble Peacock Foil RETIRING
Blueberry Bushel Cardstock RETIRING
Smoky Slate Cardstock
Whisper White Cardstock
Blueberry Bushel Ink RETIRING
Corrugated Embossing Folder RETIRING
Stitched Nested Label Dies
White Seam Binding 
Heart Punch Pack

No comments: