Monday, April 6, 2020

Ornate Garden Matchbox Box-VIDEO

Did you catch my Facebook Live yesterday?  I shared this cute matchbox inspired box.  I love how simple this is but how it packs a big WOW!  The box sides are reinforced to keep it nice and sturdy when you sliding it in and out.  The belly band is beaufully decorated using our new Ornate Garden Suite of products.  


The box is super easy.  Make sure you watch the video for all instructions on it.  You'll need a piece of cardstock that is 7 3/4" x 6", score at 1" and 2" on all 4 sides.  For the belly band or outside you'll need a piece of DSP that is 6 1/2" x 3 3/4" I didn't score this one, I just pinched it around then reinforced those lines.  This gives it a perfect snug fit but still allows you to slide it back and forth.  I have a full supply list below.  


Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!




Supplies

Ornate Thanks Set
Mint Macaron Cardstock
Terracotta Tile Cardstock
Whisper White Cardstock
Ornate Garden DSP 
Mint Macaron Ink
Ornate Garden Ribbon Pack
Ornate Layers Dies
Ornate Floral Embossing Folder
Tailored Tag Punch
Simply Scored
Gilded Gems
Tear and Tape
Dimensionals
Tombow Multipurpose Glue


No comments: