Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Team Stamp Together

During this time I've had to find some new ways to connect with my team.  Last week we did our very first virtual 'Team Stamp Together".  Prior to the event I posted supplies they needed, but was very vague about it.  Instead of giving them a stamp name I said 'Floral Stamp Set'.  I didn't mention names or colors of anything but gave measurements for all the supplies they'd need.  Then we all made our cards 'together'.  Their cards are awesome!  They've been sharing them in our team page over the last week and my team is the best!  So many creative minds!
For my two cards I found some leftover pieces from the Everything Is Rosy Product Medley.  PRO TIP! It's on the clearance rack now for an incredible deal! I paired the DSP, ribbon and embellishments from the kit with the Beautiful Friendship and Here's To Strong Women Set. I love these cards sooooooo much that they inspired my May's Card Crate!  You can read more about Card Crate here.  I have a full list of supplies below.  If you love the Everything Is Rosy Product Medley get is quick. Items on the Clearance Rack are only available while supplies last!  It's always a good time to join my team.  I'm welcoming lots of new team members this week as we get ready for the New Catalog Preorder!!  Yay!!!  It's a great time to join.  Join my team here!!!

Shop my Online Store here.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

Supplies:
Everything Is Rosy Product Medley
Beautiful Friendship Set
Here's To Strong Women Set RETIRING
Night Of Navy Ink
Melon Mambo Ink
Night of Navy Cardstock
Melon Mambo Cardstock
Whisper White Cardstock
2" Circle Punch
Night of Navy Stampin' Blends

No comments: