Thursday, April 9, 2020

Ornate DSP and Ribbon

I haven't been on in a couple days.  Truth is the kids 'distance learning' is taking far more of my time than I would like.  But it is what it is and we'll make it through, somehow.  I might have more gray hair at the end of it but we'll make it.  The new Ornate Garden Suite is so pretty.  I can't stop using the DSP and ribbon especially!  Some of the items in the suite are on backorder.  Even though they're on backorder I would still recommend getting them now.  The backorder ones will be first to ship when they get back in stock.  This card only uses the ribbon and the DSP from the suite.  I have a full supply list below.  This simple card would be easy to mass produce and you could substitute the greeting for whatever you need right now.

Shop my Online Store.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

Supplies:
Path of Petals Set
Terracotta Tile Ink
Old Olive Cardstock
White Cardstock
Ornate Garden DSP
Ornate Garden Ribbon Pack

No comments: