Monday, April 13, 2020

Ornate Roses

I have another example to share with the Ornate Garden Suite.  The border dies that I'm using are on backorder (at the moment this it typed) but still I encourage you to get them if you want them.  Backorders will ship first when stock comes in.  Even if you don't purchase them now they will be in the upcoming catalog releasing in June so we'll have plenty of time to get them.  I used a ton of products on this card and really just kept mixing and matching items.  I love the way it came out.
I paired up the Ornate Garden Suite with the Ornate Frames from the Holiday Catalog-spoiler alert you can still get them in the Online Store.  I added a flower with the Small Bloom Punch from Sale-a-Bration (this punch will be coming back in the new catalog too!!!).  I added lots of extra details with some ribbon, embossing folders and the Sprig Punch.  I have a full list of supplies below.

Shop my Online Store.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

Supplies:
Path of Petals Set
Terracotta Tile Ink
Terracotta Tile Cardstock
White Cardstock
Garden Green Cardstock
Crushed Curry Cardstock
Blushing Bride Cardstock
Ornate Borders Dies
Ornate Frames Dies
Ornate Floral Embossing Folder
Sprig Punch
Small Bloom Punch-returning June 2020
Crushed Curry Ribbon
Gold Glitter Enamel Dots
Dimensionals

No comments: