Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Tropical Chic Facebook Live

I have beautiful card to share with you using our amazing Tropcial Chic Stamp Set and Tropical Dies.  This set and dies have been around for a while and every year I break it out in the heat of the summer.  It's the perfect summer set!  I used lots of bright colors on this card.  I paired Coastal Cabana, Daffodil Delight and Melon Mambo with some Crumb Cake.  I love these colors together!
This card is pretty simple, I did step up those flowers with a new product from the Holiday Catalog. Our new Shimmery Crystal Effects.  EEEEK I love it!!!!!  It makes the flowers look like enamel accents.  So pretty!!!!! The next couple of weeks my Facebook Live's will be all over the place.  With the kids in school my Tuesday afternoon slot is becoming a challenge so I'll be transitioning to a morning Live video, I just haven't figured out when.  Next week though, I'll be doing a special 2 part Facebook Live in my Ruth's Stamping Corner VIP Group on September 4th to kick off the Holiday Catalog.  If you're not already a member of this group make sure you join there will be prizes and lots of fun!!! (Note: those videos will not be uploaded to YouTube.  You'll only be able to watch them in my VIP Group.)  For all the details on this card check out the video.  Make sure you subscribe to my YouTube channel and never miss a video.  Shop my Online Store here.

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: