Monday, August 26, 2019

Dino Days Facebook Live

Last week I had the cutest card on my Facebook Live.  Since I was smack dab in the middle of my Mini Curvy Keepsake Week it didn't get posted.  By the way did you LOVE last weeks marathon posting?!  I had so many to share and I knew if I did one a day we'd be here forever, so I sucked it up, sat at the computer and did a marathon blogging session.  I had tons of fun and I loved sharing all those ideas!!!  I can't pick a favorite!!  I hope you can!
Back to the card.  For my Facebook Live last week I focused on the super ADORABLE Dino Days Bundle.  If you're passing up this bundle because you think it's only for kids you're wrong!  Most of the cards I've made with this bundle have been for adults.  The greetings are so cute and funny!  Along with the Dino Days Bundle I used the Dinoroar DSP.  So stinkin' cute!!!  I threw in two new Holiday Catalog items in the card too.  The Pool Party cardstock was embossed with the new Hammered Metal Embossing Folder, (don't forget to add on the new Embossing Plate when you purchase new 3D folders).  Those awesome rhinestones are new in the Holiday Catalog too!  You can't purchase Holiday Catalog items now unless you're a demonstrator.  You can add them to your starter kit when purchasing the kit this month too!  Join today!!! For the rest of the details on this card check out my video below.  Shop my Online store here.

You can check out all the details in the video below.

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!

No comments: