Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Back To School Backpack Boxes

At my class last weekend I gave out these adorable backpacks as a thank you to all who attend my classes in person.  These are super cute and really easy!  You could get 2 boxes from 6"x6" DSP or 8 boxes from a piece of 12"x12" DSP!! That's maximum use of your DSP!  I loved these backpacks so much I wanted to share how I made them in my weekly Facebook Live.  Aren't they just perfect for back to school?!
To make them you'll need a piece of DSP that is 3"x6".  On the long side score at 2"x 2 3/4", 4 3/4" and 5 1/2".  On the short side score at 3/4".  The backpack flap 1 7/8"x4" on the long side score at 1 7/8".  The backpack straps two pieces 3/8" x 3" on the long side score at 3/8" from each end.  For all the rest of the details on this cute backpack check out my video below.  You can shop my online store here. 

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: