Tuesday, August 13, 2019

Caramel Apple

I have another fun sneak peek from the Holiday Catalog for you today.   I love the new Harvest Hellos set.  It might be one of my favorite sets in the Holiday Catalog. Last week I shared this adorable card featuring this bundle.  Today I have another super cute card to share with you.  Check out the video below to see all the amazing details of this card.  
This bundle isn't available for purchase yet but you can get it now when you purchase the Starter Kit from me.  This month you can choose $155 in product for only $99!!  It's an incredible deal and it's only here for a limited time don't miss this amazing deal!!!  You can add this new bundle along with anything else from the Holiday Catalog in your starter kit.  Ready to join?  Join the fun here.  Still have questions, email me and I'd love to answer them stamperrdn@q.com
To shop my online store head here

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: