Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Perfectly Plaid Sneak Peek!

If you've follow my blog you know that I LOVE non traditional colors for Christmas cards.  My favorite color to use for Christmas cards is Melon Mambo.  Sure enough every year I have to make a couple Melon Mambo cards.  When I saw this Perfectly Plaid set in the Holiday Catalog, I knew I had Melon Mambo plaid trees in my future and I LOVE them!!!  This set won't be available until September 4th but add it to your list now.  How fun is this card?!  I stamped the tree over and over again covering the entire background.  Make sure some of your trees go off the paper, that gives you a more continuous look, similar to a piece of DSP.  I just used a clear block and lined them up as best as I could.  Since this set is photopolymer it's pretty easy to do.  You could use your Stamparatus if you were worried about exact placement.
Melon Mambo and Silver Glimmer Paper are a match made in heaven.  I used the Tree Punch that you can bundle with this stamp set and punched out a tree with our Silver Glimmer Paper.  The greeting is from the A Wish For Everything Bundle in the Annual Catalog.  It's such a great set to have, definitely a staple in my craft room.  I layered the tree and greeting on a 2" Circle and Starburst Punch.  So pretty!!!    You can shop my Online Store here.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: