Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Mini Curvy Keepsake Box Week: Reindeer and Sleigh

I have sooooo many projects to share all using the new Mini Curvy Keepsake Box coming in the new Holiday Catalog.  This box is so amazing and so versatile!  By the end of the week you'll have it on your wishlist!  If you don't want to wait until September to purchase it, consider purchasing the starter kit and adding this along with all the other products you'll choose.  When you purchase the starter kit through the end of August you'll get to choose $155 in product for only $99.  You can learn more about it and sign up here.  Of course please contact me stamperrdn@q.com with any questions!  I shared all of these amazing boxes with my team last week in our Virtual Meeting.  We have tons of fun like that!
These adorable reindeers are what started this whole thing.  I had this idea one morning and while the kids were away I put it into action and created 9 adorable reindeers.  They're all created the same so it was just a matter of mass assembly.  Their heads are created with a new ornament punch in the Holiday Catalog.  I simply trimmed off the top of the ornament.  Their noses are 1/2" Circle Punch and their antlers are branches that come with the Mini Curvy Keepsake Dies.  That's it!!!  I added some bells to them, of course! I used googlie eyes for them cause it's so cute!
I ended up adding tails to them by trimming the middle out of the Everyday Label Punch.  The reindeers are all cut out of Soft Suede and their antlers from Crumb Cake.  I gave all but one an Early Espresso Nose.  Rudolph of course has a Real Red nose.
After the reindeer were made I *HAD* to have a sleigh.  So trial and error I ended up creating one I like.  I created this free PDF tutorial on the sleigh.  I love this project so much.  I think it would be so cute on a holiday table, buffet or anywhere.  You could fill the sleigh with candy or other treats then at the end of the night everyone could take a reindeer home.  So cute!!!!!

Don't forget to check back tomorrow for EVEN MORE cute projects with the Mini Curvy Keepsake Die!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

6 comments:

Bobbi-spapertrail.blogspot.com said...

No way!! This is just too cute!! So creative...love it! How long did it take to complete?

Char said...

😱 This is adorable!!! Love it! ❤️

Fabie said...

chalut hello from France !
they are very cute ! C'est spendide !! Please can you explain me how you are making the tail
because I do not find the punch otherwise a large one the tail is small, no ?

I am not a competitor but a démo hobby ( for me and my family, my friends) thanks a lot
and a lot of bizzouxx kisses for your answer

chat-leureusement
Fabienne

Donna said...

Oh my!!! Aren't they just the cutest!!! Which ornament did you use for the face? I'd love to try my hand at it. Thank you!!

Unknown said...

This is adorable How dod I purchase this Stamp Set? Sheila Livingston in Battle Creek, MI

Tavette said...

This is the cutest thing I have seen all season. Now I see comments from 2019 - how did I miss this!!!!

You created this while the kids were at school? WOW!

You used the mini curvey keepsake die. I didn't realize there was a mini version. Will look that up, although you could make them with the regular size. The sleigh really adds to it!

Thank you SOOO much for this tutorial!
Tavette - S. Fla.