Monday, August 19, 2019

Mini Curvy Keepsake Box Week: Frankenstein


I have the MOST amazing week of projects for you!!!  So much so that I'll be posting twice a day, sometimes three times a day!!!  I have sooooo many projects to share all using the new Mini Curvy Keepsake Box coming in the new Holiday Catalog.  This box is so amazing and so versatile!  By the end of the week you'll have it on your wishlist!  If you don't want to wait until September to purchase it, consider purchasing the starter kit and adding this along with all the other products you'll choose.  When you purchase the starter kit through the end of August you'll get to choose $155 in product for only $99.  You can learn more about it and sign up here.  Of course please contact me stamperrdn@q.com with any questions!  I shared all of these amazing boxes with my team last week in our Virtual Meeting.  We have tons of fun like that!

Today we'll start with Halloween.  How stinkin' cute is this little Frankenstein!!!!!  I cut the box out of some Granny Apple Green Cardstock and some Basic Black Cardstock.  On the Black one I trimmed some hair for him and adhered it to the Granny Apple Green Box.  I just love him!  I cut some bolts from some Silver Foil Cardstock.  For his eyes I used the Circle Tab Punch and just cut off the ends.  I used the 1/2" Circle Punch for the blacks of his eyes.  I finished the box by drawing on some scars.  He's so cute! Don't forget to check back all week I still have twelve more amazing boxes to share!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: